Vegan Holiday Cinnamon Banana Pancakes
These fluffy cinnamon spiced pancakes are perfect for Christmas morning or holiday brunch with your family, and did we mention they are vegan?
Pancakes have always been one of my favorite foods, and ever since I was little I loved waking up on those Saturday mornings to the most decadent aroma known to man. The smell of homemade pancakes sizzling on the frying pan. The pancakes went especially well with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice; garden picked strawberries and of course my weekend cartoons. And since going vegan, I have tried what feels like a million different pancake recipes. Trying to re-create the pancakes of my childhood. I have not made a recipe that is identical to my childhood pancakes, but the pancakes I have here, are defiantly a winner in my book and have become my new all-time favorite recipe to make. I whip up these bad boys all the time for myself, as well as my friends and family, who just love this recipe!
These vegan cinnamon pancakes are the perfect fluffiness and taste so fine you’ll be craving them days after they are all gone.
These pancakes are the perfect fluffiness and taste so fine you’ll be craving them days after they are all gone. When I was making these pancakes one morning, I ending up throwing a bunch of random ingredients into my blender without thinking about it (like I normally do haha), but when the batter rushed onto that hot pan, and the smell of cinnamon and bananas hit me like a wave of Euphoria. I knew from that moment on that these were going to be the most delicious pancakes I have ever made. Now I don’t know about you, but I absolutely hate having to clean up a colossal of a mess, and making things that contain an uncreditable number of ingredients!
When I was making these pancakes one morning, I ending up throwing a bunch of random ingredients into my blender without thinking about it (like I normally do haha), but when the batter rushed onto that hot pan and the smell of cinnamon and bananas hit me like a wave of Euphoria.
But these pancakes are extremely easy to make, you’ll be done in no time! And there is minimal cleaning involved as well as minimal ingredients. All you need is a blender, a frying pan, a small bowl and you can’t forget the spatula. I hope you love this recipe just as much I do.
- 1 Cup of your favorite flour (I used whole wheat)
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon (or more)
- ¼ tsp of nutmeg
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 ½ Cups of vanilla soy milk
- 2 SUPER ripe bananas
- Blender or hand mixer
- 1 small bowl
- Non-stick frying pan
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place dry ingredients into a blender.
- Mash the two RIPE bananas in the small bowl, then add the milk and combine well together.
- Add the wet ingredients into the blender and blend on a low speed till smooth. You may need to add more milk or flour, depending on how you like the thickness of the batter.
- Place a non-stick frying pan on medium heat. If you don’t have a non-stick pan use a bit of your favorite oil. Wait till hot, then add your batter. This is when you can add anything your pretty little heart desires. Chocolate chips are highly recommended!
- Once completed, serve with fresh fruit, a glass of orange juice and of course maple syrup.
Little Vegan Nicole
Little Vegan NicoleFollow Nicole on Instagram @littlevegannicole_
and for more of her lovely recipes visit here;